Curbside pickup available every WEEKEND!
thursDAY | 3PM - 9PM
Fridays & Saturdays | 12pm to 9PM
sundays | 11pm to 6pm
1350 ARRowhead valley road, charlottesville
Place your order and come pick it up anytime we are open! Just pull up to the curbside sign, call the number, and your cider will be in the car in no time! Please call ahead or order early for large crowler orders.
If you have been sick or symptomatic in the past 14 days, please do not visit the tasting room.
How To Order Online for Curbside Pickup
- Go to the Pickup Orders page and add desired items to your cart.
- Select “Checkout” once you have confirmed your cart’s items.
- Log in or continue as a guest. Cider Club members can log in to receive their club discount
- Change your order to “Pickup” and select the Tasting Room/1350 Arrowhead Valley Road option from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the prompts to enter your credit card information and billing address.
- Please call ahead for large crowler orders to avoid long wait times.
Email email@example.com with any questions. Thanks for your order! We truly appreciate your support.
Instructions For Picking Up
- Drive to the very top of the tasting room parking lot and pull up to the curbside stanchion near the covered porch.
- Call (434) 244-2767 to let us know you're here.
- A staff member will locate your package and place it in your car. Please allow a few minutes for us to assemble your order. When ordering for same day pickup expect a longer wait during our peak hours; generally after 5pm.
- Enjoy responsibly at home!
Pickup Safety Measures
In order to maintain safety standards as set forth by the CDC, Potter’s staff WILL:
- Keep a physical discance of 6 feet from other staff and customers
- Consistently wash and sanitize their hands
- Wear a mask in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Not touch uncontrolled surfaces or their faces—if so, they will replace gloves and/or sanitize immediately
Suggestions? Send them our way! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message on social media.